Friday, June 27, 2008

Greetings from Pullman


I decided this would be a good weekend to take a vacation, so I have. I went over to visit some of my friends who are attending WSU summer classes. Its good times over here, reminds me of highschool and the funtimes that came with it (because it was sooo long ago).

Life has been the usual, having people come to me with their issues and I being various stages of annoyed by it. Its no biggie, I'll deal with it. If I think about their problems, mine don't bug me, so it works out better that way. No movie plans right now, I might do a wiwille like review of something that is already out, stay tuned. Something I might reccommend to people, is a show on Showtime called Dexter. Its a show about a guy who is serial killer and works in forensics with the Miami PD. Intersting stuff.

No comments: