Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hockey Hangover




So this weekend I played in the annual 'Stacked Deck Hockey Tournament'. It was a blast. The players are a group of us that have a weekly drop in and do various exhibition games. This year I was on the Diamonds. We did finish 4th sadly, but it was still alot of fun. I did enjoy getting the game winning shootout goal in game 3 and being the first star for it. Kudos to Steve Day for getting this all organized (and keeping the supply of pizza and beverages).

However like any other stretch of 4 games in two days, there is some good ole fashoned soreness. Add in some late night Halo/Rockband with Sweezea for the last couple of nights, coffee is my friend today. Its all good though, I can't wait for it next year. Later today I have my regular game against HES North...we might actually win this one...

1 comment:

Cragar said...

Nice GW SO goal!!!