Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mizzle Movie Reviews...creepy people outside edition

Last night I did a rare thing, not see a movie at midnight, only at 10:00. I saw 'The Strangers', a horror movie about a couple being tormented by a gang of people while at a romantic retreat. Overall it wasn't bad. Had some decent shock value, which had people behind me screaming. It scared Sweezea a bit (which she won't admit) as well. The one hang up I had was they set it up for a sequel. I am getting annoyed with the movie trend of most ending with things setting it up for a sequel. But that's just me. I would recommend people seeing it, a decent scare for all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see this one but I think I will wait til DVD. I tend to get terretts during scary films and get kicked out of theaters.

Mattbear said...

Is it truly scary, or just violent?

And, more importantly, does Liv Tyler get naked?

Mizzle said...

Princess kitten: Terretts? Do you laugh or something.

Mattbear: There is some scary to it. Sadly, no naked Liv Tyler.

Anonymous said...

It's a combo of swearing/screaming/laughing