Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mizzle movie reviews...Innuendo edition...

So on Thursday night, I did finally see Hancock. I was supposed to see it opening night at midnight, but plans were changed last minute. It was a decent movie and I had to wait most of the movie to crack some joke about the title to my date. The movie had a good flow until about the last 25 minutes and then it just slowed and stopped. The climax was one that made me wonder...what? Seriously it was a strange climax, I thought more could have been done with movie...instead of that climax. But what do I know? I am just a snob with a blog.

Other than that stuff, I did spend some time out of town this weekend. For the 4th, I went with Dustin's family up to their campground near La Conner. The 4th was a blast and I have some burns to nurse from it. Tonight we might see Wanted, that is still up in the air. Sizzle is back in town, so it will be good to chill with him. Tomorrow I have work off for camping and a hockey game. Should be fun to watch Brie play beforehand.

1 comment:

Cragar said...

"Seriously it was a strange climax"

(That's what SHE said)