Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight...

Last night I saw The Dark Knight. The movie had alot of buzz surrounding it, which it deserved. I really enjoyed the movie. The acting and story were superb. Heath Ledger gave the best performance on his life (pity it was his last). The story is quite a bit darker than the first, but it still has plenty of action. Only thing I can really comment on, is the fact you can really tell its Chicago and not Gotham. In Batman begins, I got the feeling it was Gotham, a unique city. This movie had the feeling of Chicago with alot of signs that said Gotham. The movie came was around 2 and a half hours, which is fine with me, it just leads to 3 hours of sleep for work the next day which is not fun. I would highly recommend seeing this and probably will see it again in theaters.

No comments: