Wednesday, May 28, 2008

'You parked next to the idiots with the Swords...'

Only in Everett do you see people running around a parking lot with Katanas...or people stealing the cardboad 'Wall-e' display...(I am looking at you Sizzle). Its been a slow week over here. Didn't do much for the Holiday weekend, SkiDragon was in town and it was fun hanging out with him. Other than that, dealing with some issues with 'Tree', but hopefully things will work out. Looks like no midnight movie this week, nothing good is coming out. Not even something I would go to on a date...

Summer league has started for Hockey and so far we are 0-2...yikes. I did actually score a goal last night, which is a rare thing. Maybe I will actually get on the scoresheet this year. Who knows. Anyway, got to get back to work, I can't blog all day like somepeople...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! Oh wait, that's soccer. Good jorb anyhow. Sorry about the Tree issue, hopefully it will blow over.

Wiwille said...

I had issues with a tree too, but I found a chainsaw helped.