Thursday, May 15, 2008

Midnight Movies...Episode 2

Since summer is nearly here, that means Hollywood is starting to release some good films. As usual my friends like to see these films at midnight. They must think seeing movies at normal people times, or the after-dinner-on-a-date time is lame. Or better yet, not really have anything better to do at night. But I digress, its a good movie crew, varied opinions...maybe I should have the rest guest blog about the movie...

So the second midnight movie in this summer season ( Speed Racer was the first ), will be the Chronicles of Narnia II. Yes, thats how excited I am for the movie, I don't even know the full name (Nor did I see the first). I'll post a full review/recap/rant depending on how it is. I knew having Fridays off would be good, I can do stuff like this...or start a Thursday night party trend...

SIDE NOTE: Blogger fixing my poor HTML skills good :)

No comments: