Monday, May 5, 2008

The Sunday - Thursday diet

That’s my new work schedule...unlike most of my friends, it does not change. Just another day at the office around here. It feels odd to 'Sleep in'. Most of the time when I have worked, it’s been start at 6 or 8AM. The fact that I sleep in till 8AM just feels odd to me. I'll get used to it. Just means I stay out later the night before. Although the lunch at 1PM will take some getting used to...

Outside of work, things have been interesting as usual. I did take some advice from readers like Princess Kitten and Mattbear (I also will be spellchecking this one...) and not really talking to one of the girls. As a result, some random girl off MySpace really is into me. Epic confusion to follow...she seems a bit...odd.

Well I hear the phones ringing again, and its near lunch time...I have a feeling I got a long call coming up before lunch...

No comments: