Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things that annoy me, Part 1

I have a feeling this will turn into a multipost rant. Anwyay something that has gotten on my nerves lately is being the 'goto guy' as Princess Kitten calls it. The people, mostly girls, who only talk to you when they have a problem. And then calling you repeatedly about said problem. I have no problem listening to you. It's just when the only reason you talk to or see me is to talk about problems, something is wrong there. There are times where I want to hang out, not just listen to you tell me your problems. It goes both ways, I am sure you don't want to deal with my issues. And 'taking' me shopping is not a way to make up for it. I follow the normal guy shopping trend of get in, get out, and do it cheap.

The other thing on the list right now which is semi-related, is people who only talk to/txt me when they need something. Whether it be money or a ride somewhere. Later I try to hang out, they are too busy. But remember I am not too busy to give them that ride. Go figure. That ends my slightly selfish rant, go back to your normal lives.

2 comments:

Mattbear said...

Now that you have blue badge, prepare yourself for a new type of "friend": the friend who only talks to you when they want something from the co. store.

Mizzle said...

Mattbear- Oh yes. I know a few of those. I also know a v- I would take pleasure in telling his manager that he is soliciting me for a job. But yes, I have pleased that person. The worst part is when my Dad is pimping the blue out to his co-workers. I put a stop to that.