Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April fools?

I like to think I could pull a couple of April fools jokes a year. If you disagree with that, poo poo on you. Anwyay, I did pull a couple off yesterday, however one wasn't taken so well. Little wonder why really don't talk to her. Ish happens.

The video I posted yesterday was a gag, I think my favorite one from yesterday, a few others:

--Digg.com changing the 'dugg' icon showing odd characters
--uk.youtube.com 'Rick rolling' (Changing all feature videos to this one...)
-- Gmail allowing you to customize the time your email was sent from
-- Microsoft and Yahoo agreeing on a Buyout price

Another good one was the internal website 'WTF' edition. Anyone do any good pranks?

1 comment:

Wiwille said...

I once told a boss at a previous job that the entire staff quit. He rushed into the office and saw everyone working. After I reminded him what day it was he had a good laugh.