Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Super Tuesday!

I figured I will try some enthusiasm for today. This morning started off crappy when a majority of the things needed to do our jobs broke...company wide. That was a big bag of awesome. Other than that, the day has been progressing well. The first skirmishes of the LaunchPad Mizzle Nerf war were fought to a draw...there will be more to come on that front.

Other than that, same old same old for me. Silvertips have their annual pre-season hockey tournament this weekend. For a hockey nut like me, watching 3 games a day is awesome. Can't wait for it. Trying to drag some friends to it, as they like the hockey. Well, now I have to return the Job, customers are waiting...or as the propaganda posters say, ' Our customers satisfaction is on the line!'

No comments: