Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another little annoyance at work...

In the spirit of Wiwille's post about 'reply to all' (Reply-all), I'd like to point out another annoying email habit of co-workers. There are a number of people that email our cellphone enthusiast list complaining that certain rival phones do not work with our email system or network due to security. These same people also complain that our phone discounts do not apply toward those phone products also.

Are they stupid? I have to side with Wiwille on this one, how do these people make so much more than me? Why would we support rival devices like that? Its nice when a director level person who was involved in the process tells them to STFU about it, but still, should they even be asking about why?

2 comments:

DJ Launchpad said...

How the hell did I get this blog post? WTF..

How .. Somebody get me off this list!!!


0-> those people? :P

Claire said...

Sometimes people just wind me up...

Cxx