Sunday, March 23, 2008

Is this still on?

Wow long time no post. Is it a bad thing I forgot this existed? Well alot has happened since last time I posted, so a quick recap. I got a contract as a CritSit Admin, lost the job in the usual contractor fashion, had a couple month of Vacation/Referee time, and got hired full time back at the same company, different but similar gig and got a decent raise. Who says contractors make more than FTE's?

On the more personal side, been playing Hockey when I can, and refereeing. Also been trying to hang out with the friends. Took a trip to Canada last weekend, have pictures, but certain people would not like them on the internet. Pity. Here's a rather embarassing one of Sean...

That was all him, we didn't force him.

Still fun, now I need to hit the sack, I have orientation tomorrow. Should be fun, will be stopping at the Employee store to get some goodies.

No comments: